Monday, June 21, 2010

Belated Father's Day Wishes

Yesterday was a busy day for us, we had most of Jones Avenue around for "Fixmas" since christmas here is usually a barbeque and the beach!! We had 17 adults and 14 children in the house, thankfully we had the weather for it and was able to chuck the children out to go sledging in the afternoon.

I had wanted to post to say Happy Fathers day to all the Dad's in my life. This one above for creating three beautiful children with me, supporting them and me and loving us unconditionally.

My Dad for being so many things to me but for loving me and supporting me in everything I do.

And John's Dad for the love he shows his Son and all of his Grandchildren. I hope you had a super day, we are sad that we were so far away and that we couldn't share in the day with you, but you were definitely in our hearts, we love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment