Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its been a while hasn't it!

Well hello there, it has been a while hasn't it. Time seems to have passed in a blink of an eye. I have drafted out blog posts in my head over the last month but just don't seem to have made the leap to putting them in the computer. I seem to struggle with the need to add a bazillion photos with each post. It has been a tough month for me. I have felt a bit lost, a bit overwhelmed and I have been missing rather a lot of things. I have missed the feel of soil that is starting to warm up in my hands, pink peonies on my kitchen table, the touch of my Grandmothers frail hand in mine, the feel of my parents arms welcoming me in arrival and generally a sense of belonging. Don't get me wrong I have lots of wonderful new memories to share and catch up with you over I just don't seem to have been able to convey them over the last month.

I have been busy getting back into the gym, a struggle with my weight and my mind that is finally starting a new journey. I have a little boys 10th birthday to share and fun along with some tears while sand surfing on the beach. I hope to bring you these and many more tales over the coming weeks as I try to get back into some sort of rhythm. Stick with me guys and I should soon be boring you all again with my mammoth picture posts.

Half term is upon us here so I cannot really promise much this week but I will make an effort to just post the odd picture and a few words to stay in touch. Love as always Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment