Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home Safe

Yesterday I had to go into Stanley for Euan's lesson which meant I had to face "the Road". It is an interesting drive at the best of times but with recent weather conditions it has become lethal. The car would get an interesting shimmy every time I went from tarmac to gravel and back. Thankfully we made it back in one piece and I am not sorry to say I was relieved.
As you can see from the photos it is a rather mucky road to and the once shiny car is now a brown muddy mess. Enter one loving husband who is happy to wield a pressure washer and clean it for me. It may have something to do with the fact everytime I clean it I end up scratching it with the hose which has a mind of its own!

Even my rear gunner didn't have a view yesterday.
Last night I popped over to Jayne's and had a play with her Cricut machine. She has a Disney cartridge and since I still haven't done my album from 2008 i thought I might make a start using this fab toy. After a few duds and trying to work out why it kept screwing up the heavier paper we were well away and I now have a Minne, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto head to put on my pages, plus a rather swish title for the front page. I think Jayne was ready to have me let myself out when I kept saying "just one more thing before I go". So thank you Jayne and I will be back once I have my next list sorted out :)
Today is going to be a lazy day I think, I have some birthday invites to make for Maddie and said album to work on. The house could do with a tidy and then there is the age old dilema of what to make for dinner. Enjoy your Sunday Love Me x


2 comments:

  1. didn't need a jump start then!! te he!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you are brave enough to drive on the Stanley road!

    ReplyDelete